"A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality" (John Lennon)

Thursday, May 30, 2013

Kiss you

This week the students of class II A listened to the song "Kiss you" by One Direction within the eTwinning project "A song a month".
After listening to it I gave them a line of the song each to draw. So they started drawing at school and finish their works at home.
When they gave me their papers back I took pictures and and created this video.
I'm sure that they will remember more then I could hope of this song and, for sure, they will remember at least the words and the meaning of the lines they drew!


I had this idea from the blog "The machine goes on" so I wish to say a big THANK YOU to my colleague Daniela Tomatis who is a source of inspiration for me and my students!

No comments:

Post a Comment